Audinate's Dante AVIO 1CH Analog Output Adapter lets you connect your favorite classic audio gear with any Dante-connected system for performance & versatility.
Adding Dante functionality to your favorite legacy audio gear, the Dante AVIO 1CH Analog Output Adapter from Audinate gives you the best of both worlds in a handheld, plug-and-play unit. Achieve the interoperability, performance efficiency, and easy scalability that only networking can bring. The Dante AVIO 1CH Analog Output Adapter is affordable, compact, and durable—the perfect addition to any audio pro’s toolbox for both the permanent studio and touring needs.
Dante adapters make it simple to take your system to the next level without leaving your comfort zone. Use your existing analog audio line-level source gear and connect it to any Dante system using the Dante AVIO 1CH Analog Output Adapter. Compatible gear includes analog powered speakers and power amplifiers, analog compressors and equalizers, DSPs, and much more using the Dante AVIO 1CH Analog Output Adapter in combination with other input and output adapters (other adapter models sold separately). This added flexibility give you the ability to create easy drop-points and connect overflow areas to a Dante network.
More about Dante
Developed by Audinate, Dante is a revolutionary, Ethernet-compliant audio networking technology that was designed specifically to meet the increasing demand for high-performance audio, particularly in live sound applications. Dante also allows for flexible routing and offers an affordable solution to computer recording. Dante uses a CAT5 cable and standard networking components to distribute multiple audio streams, plus integrates control data with sub-millisecond latency.
Audinate Dante AVIO 1CH Analog Output Adapter Features
- 1 Channel Version
- Connect legacy mixers and consoles to a Dante network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
- Connect stage DI boxes and keyboard instruments directly to a Dante network
- Dante AVIO 1-channel Analog Output Adapter1
- Max signal level (balanced)
- Frequency Response20Hx to 20kHz (-/+0.5dB)
- 150 Ohm balanced
- 75k Ohm unbalanced
- Dynamic Range>100dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio>100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion<0.01% at +4dBu
- ConnectorsRJ45 & 1 XLR-M
- PowerClass 1 802.3af PoE
- Sample Rates44.1, 48, 96kHz
- Bit Depth24
- Dante Device Latency1, 2, or 5ms (configurable using Dante Controller)
- Network TransportDante Audio over IP, AES67 RTP
- Part NumberADP-DAO-AU-0X1