With Audio-Technica’s 5000 Series you can mix and match components to create the wireless system that works best for you. Options of two receivers and two transmitters establish solid audio quality at the heart of any sound setup. Choose between standard receiver (ATW-R5220) with 2 balanced XLR outputs, and receiver equipped with Dante output (ATW-R5220DAN). Both receivers utilize dual-compander circuitry to process high and low frequencies separately, have True Diversity operation, excellent tuning bandwidth, and more. Whatever elements you use, you will hear excellent audio quality enjoyed by professional artists, broadcasters, and presenters worldwide.
For true mobility and hands-free use, the ATW-T5201 bodypack transmitter is a great choice. Rugged ergonomic metal body keeps the transmitter protected accidental damage. Transmitter is powered with 2 AA batteries (not included). Depending on the batteries in use, the transmitter typically runs for 7-10 hours of continuous use.
This is the bodypack transmitter; an accompanying microphone is not included. Further personalization is available in selecting a compatible mic. The transmitter is constructed with a rugged cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector, so it can securely connect to other cH-style lavalier and headworn mics or cables.
Experience understanding and control of your sound settings through multiple features on the ATW-T5201. Soft-touch controls set frequency, gain, RF power, high-pass filter, and other features. These controls are under the battery cover to prevent accidental activation. Use the programmable function button to set the transmitter to disabled, mute, mute onlock, and backup frequency. Stay aware of these settings with highly visible OLED screen that indicates lock status, battery level RF output level, and high-pass filter status. The screen is switchable to prominently display frequency, transmitter name, or group and channel.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Audio-Technica ATW-T5201 Features
- Unique multifunction button can switch to a backup frequency in case of interference
- Rugged ergonomic metal body
- Highly visible OLED display
- Soft-touch controls for frequency, gain, RF power, and high-pass filter
- Soft-touch controls under the battery cover prevent accidental activation
- Sturdy cH-style connector provides secure connection to lavalier mics, headworn mics, and cables with cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
- ATW-T5201 5000 Series Body-Pack Transmitter1
- Overall System
- Operating Frequencies
- Band DE1: 470.125 to 590.000 MHz
- Band EG1: 580.000 to 699.875 MHz
- Band GH1: 700.125 to 819.875 MHz
- Note that some frequency bands might not be available in country or region in which you live
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±40 kHz (THD:10%)
- Frequency Response: 23 to 16,300 Hz Depending on attached microphone element.
- Operating Range: 100 m (328') Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Dynamic Range
- Mic input: 120 dB or higher (A-weighted), typical Inst input: 107 dB or higher (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1.0 % or less (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5°C to +45°C
- Operating Frequencies
- Body Pack
- RF Power Output: High: 50 mW, Mid: 10 mW, Low: 2 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms (May differ depending on the country or region in which you live.)
- Battery Life: High: 7 hours, Mid: 9 hours, Low: 10.5 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type, usage and environmental conditions.
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Dimensions: 64 mm × 70 mm × 17 mm (W × D × H)
- Input Connections
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +10 V
- Net Weight: Approx. 92 g
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations