The high-performing f2 dynamic instrument microphone is best used for miking instruments requiring mid-bass and mid-high reproduction in live and studio applications. Its LM™ (Low Mass) diaphragm with hypercardioid pick-up pattern minimizes feedback and isolates the instrument from ambient sound coming from the room or other instruments on stage for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
Transformerless design, low impedance and balanced output allow for interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The f2 instrument microphone features a wide frequency response of 52 Hz -15 kHz and the ability to handle sound pressure levels of 139 dB. Compact, durable, and easy to position, the f2 hypercardioid instrument microphone features a precision cast zinc alloy body, dent-resistant steel mesh grill and gold plated XLR connector.
The f2 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is great for:
- Rack toms, floor tom, congas
- Guitar and bass cabinets
- Saxophone, brass, horns
Audix f2 Features
- Affordable dynamic instrument microphone for live sound or home studio
- Full response with punchy mid-bass
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- f2 Instrument Microphone1
- DCLIP Microphone Clip1
- P1 Carrying Pouch1
- 3 year warranty1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternHypercardioid
- Frequency Response52 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output Impedance580 ohms
- Sensitivity2.0 mV/Pa @ 1k
- Connector3-pin XLRm
- Housingzinc alloy with black finish
- Length: 4.09"
- Weight: 8 oz (247 g)