Create professional multi camera live productions with the low cost ATEM Mini series of switchers. Live streaming is easy with the ATEM Mini – simply connect the switcher for real time switching of up to 8 high quality video camera inputs. USB output on the switcher functions as a webcam so you can use any streaming software. Built in DVE and a wide array of effects make the ATEM Mini Extreme ISO great for live streaming interviews, business presentations, videogame competitions, investor updates, education, and training.
Front panel controls offer easy navigation with large source buttons, audio mixing buttons, and controls for video effects and transitions. Rear panel has all the connections needed to support cameras, computers, extra mic inputs, USB for webcam out, and an HDMI output for program video. Sources operating at different video standards is no longer a problem, as they re-sync to the switcher. Easily cut between sources by pressing the corresponding input button on the front panel.
The ATEM Mini Extreme ISO provides lots of effects to choose from. Access cut transitions from the cut button, and use the auto button for a video effect when switching inputs. Duration buttons change the timing of any effects. Transitions include dissolve, dip to color, wipe, and DVE capabilities. DVE allows picture in picture effects and advanced transitions with DVE squeeze and push effects. Access more broadcast-style effects with the free ATEM Software Control app.
Load up to 20 separate RGBA graphics with the built in media pool. Advanced chroma key powers green screen keying effects. Sample background colors to automatically generate key parameters, enjoy precise controls for edge and flare, and match foreground to background with foreground color corrector.
The ATEM Mini Extreme ISO has buttons for record and streaming control, and multiview function. Select M/V on the front panel to see all your video sources on a single monitor at once. Built in hardware streaming engine sends live streams to social media platforms via the switcher's ethernet connections. Direct recording of streaming data to USB flash disks is supported for saved video files of your live streams. Another new feature is phone tethering. 5G and most common 4G Apple or Android phones can be connected to the USB port to use the phone’s data for mobile production solutions. The switcher automatically switches its internet connection to the phone, and the phone stays charged from the USB port.
Also on the ATEM Mini Extreme models are more keyers, and SuperSource. Four upstream chroma keyers can build exciting virtual sets for up to four cameras with a keyer per camera. SuperSource multi layer processor acts as an additional input, ideal for creating multiple picture in picture displays since the two main DVEs are free for other tasks. With SuperSource you’ll think you have an extra multi layer VFX switcher built in.
Unique to the ATEM Mini Extreme ISO is its ability to record nine separate H.264 video streams in real time, capturing eight clean feed inputs and program video. A DaVinci Resolve project file also allows you to recreate and edit the the project later.
ATEM Mini Extreme ISO Features
- 8 inputs
- USB output lets you work with any streaming software
- Large source buttons can be operated by feel
- Sources operating at different video standards re-sync to the switcher
- Connect microphones and adjust audio level from the switcher
- Dissolve, dip to color, wipe, and more
- DVE for picture in picture effects, squeeze and push advanced transitions
- Add more effects with the free ATEM Software Control app on Mac or Windows
- Remote control your cameras from the switcher
- Multiview displays all video sources on one monitor
- Live stream to social media via ethernet
- Record direct to USB flash disks
- Connect 5G or 4G phones for mobile data
- 4 upstream chroma keyers
- SuperSource acts as an additional input
- Records 9 H.264 video streams in real time
- DaVinci Resolve project file lets you go back later for adjustments to the live production