The GigBAR Move + ILS (sold separately) is required to use ILS with this fixture.
Intimidator moving head lights are all about moving lights and moving people; partnering that feature set with ILS is a sure way to get your event guests moving. Ideal for mobile entertainment applications, the compact Intimidator Spot 160 ILS makes it easy to create coordinated light shows across different fixture types with the addition of ILS.
Aside from ILS, the Intimidator Spot 160 ILS fixture has D-Fi USB compatibility. This allows for wireless master/slave or DMX control. Wireless non-DMX control is also possible with the IRC-6 remote (sold separately).
Beams always remain on the dance floor thanks to the Intimidator Spot 160 ILS built-in totem mode. Use the full-color LCD to set, save, and recall one scene manually. Up to 4 fixtures can be linked, helping you create dazzling synchronized shows using Automated or Sound mode.
The Intimidator Spot 160 ILS is quick to set up and take down thanks to a 1/4-turn hanging bracket.
Integrated Lighting System (ILS)
With the push of a button, the Integrated Lighting System (ILS) creates coordinated, wireless light shows across unlimited ILS-compatible fixtures. To use ILS with ILS-compatible fixtures, the GigBAR Move + ILS fixture is required as the brains of the operation.
Working with ILS fixtures helps you go from gig bag to showtime in minutes. The GigBAR Move + ILS is a pre-mounted, all-in-one system that mounts to an included tripod, making it easy to configure the central operation of your ILS setup. Once the GigBAR Move + ILS is set up, you can sync an unlimited number of ILS-compatible fixtures without DMX. This auto-sync feature makes the pairing process fast and easy, eliminating cable mess from DMX cords, and saving time programming. With that complete, you’re ready to rock!
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 160 ILS Features
- Feature-packed moving head designed for mobile performances
- D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Intimidator Spot 160 ILS Moving Head1
- Power cord1
- Hanging bracket1
- Quick Reference Guide1
- DMX Channels 5 or 11
- DMX Connectors 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt 540°/229°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 229° tilt
- Colors 9 + open, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos 9 + open (9 aluminum), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source 1 LED (11,000 K) 32 W, (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle 15°
- Illuminance 5,000 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking 7 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current 83 W, 1.105 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz; 77 W, 0.624 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight 8.2 lbs (3.8 kg)
- Size 8.2x5.9x12” (207x149x308 mm)
- Bracket Mounting HoleM12 Approvals: CE