The GigBAR Move + ILS (sold separately) is required to use ILS with this fixture.
Step out of the shadows and into the limelight with the Chauvet DJ LED Shadow 2 ILS black light. This versatile blacklight offers brilliant eye candy effects sure to wow any audience. Generate complicated designs easily thanks to built-in automated programs with sectional control.
The LED Shadow 2 ILS can be controlled as part of the ILS fixture set but is also operable in other ways. D-Fi USB compatibility is on board for wireless master/slave or DMX control. Use the IRC6 remote (sold separately) for another control option.
Integrated Lighting System (ILS)
With the push of a button, the Integrated Lighting System (ILS) creates coordinated, wireless light shows across unlimited ILS-compatible fixtures. To use ILS with ILS-compatible fixtures, the GigBAR Move + ILS fixture is required as the brains of the operation.
Working with ILS fixtures helps you go from gig bag to showtime in minutes. The GigBAR Move + ILS is a pre-mounted, all-in-one system that mounts to an included tripod, making it easy to configure the central operation of your ILS setup. Once the GigBAR Move + ILS is set up, you can sync an unlimited number of ILS-compatible fixtures without DMX. This auto-sync feature makes the pairing process fast and easy, eliminating cable mess from DMX cords, and saving time programming. With that complete, you’re ready to rock!
Chauvet DJ LED Shadow 2 ILS Features
- Versatile black light with brilliant eye candy effects
- ILS compatibility for use in the ILS ecosystem
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave, or DMX control
- Generate complex looks easily with built-in, eye-catching auto programs with sectional control
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC6 remote, Master/Slave, or DMX
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Ideal for sound-sensitive environments due to the radiant cooling design
- Save time running extension cords by power linking multiple units
- LED Shadow 2 ILS black light1
- Power cord1
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware1
- DMX Channels4 or 8
- DMX Connectors3-pin XLR
- Light Source18 LEDs (UV) 3 W, (0.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate0 to 20 Hz
- Coverage Angle32°
- Power Linking11 units @ 120 V; 20 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current
- 49 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 49 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Wavelength405 nm
- Weight6 pounds
- Dimensions8.2" x 14" x 2.2"