The GigBAR Move + ILS (sold separately) is required to use ILS with this fixture.
Your creativity has full control of the show with the Scorpion Dual RGB ILS. This dual RGB FAT BEAM™ aerial effect laser can be used to produce customized and ever-changing laser shows using programmable pan, tilt, and zoom effects with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects and scan speed adjustment. 32 built-in patterns are included to work from, including the popular “Laser Sky” effect. These built-in patterns ensure you get the perfect color combinations by mixing red, green, and blue laser diodes.
Control the Scorpion Dual RGB ILS fixture however it works best for you. The fixture can be controlled as part of ILS, but also has D-Fi USB™ compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. Use the IRC6 remote (sold separately) for wireless control.
Integrated Lighting System (ILS)
With the push of a button, the Integrated Lighting System (ILS) creates coordinated, wireless light shows across unlimited ILS-compatible fixtures. To use ILS with ILS-compatible fixtures, the GigBAR Move + ILS fixture is required as the brains of the operation.
Working with ILS fixtures helps you go from gig bag to showtime in minutes. The GigBAR Move + ILS is a pre-mounted, all-in-one system that mounts to an included tripod, making it easy to configure the central operation of your ILS setup. Once the GigBAR Move + ILS is set up, you can sync an unlimited number of ILS-compatible fixtures without DMX. This auto-sync feature makes the pairing process fast and easy, eliminating cable mess from DMX cords, and saving time programming. With that complete, you’re ready to rock!
Chauvet DJ Scorpion Dual RGB ILS Features
- Dual RGB FAT BEAM™ aerial effect laser, perfect for events with fog or haze
- D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Create perfect color combinations by mixing red, green, and blue laser diodes
- Unique dual mirror output that makes a great centerpiece or side accent in pairs
- 32 built-in patterns, including the popular “Laser Sky” effect
- Wireless control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Generate customized and ever-changing laser shows using programmable pan, tilt, and zoom effects with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects and scan speed adjustment
- Fully FDA compliant, variance-free and ready to use right out of the box
- Easily operate in automatic, Master/Slave, manual or sound-activated mode
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- Scorpion Dual RGB ILS effect laser1
- Power cord1
- DMX Channels10
- DMX Connectors3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt30° / 30°
- Light Source
- 638 nm/30mW (red) laser diode
- 520 nm/20 mW (green) laser diode
- 450 nm/ 50 mW (blue) laser diode
- Strobe Rate0 to 27 Hz
- Zoom Angle1° to 29°
- Coverage Angle36°
- Power Linking27 units @ 120 V; 48 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current
- 20 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 19 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Bracket Mounting HoleM12
- Ambient Operating Temperature59°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)
- Optional ControllersIRC-6
- Weight3.8 pounds
- Dimensions8.5" x 7" x 6.3"