The SlimPAR Pro Q USB fixture from Chauvet DJ is an excellent RGBA wash light for applications that require big power even in limited space. Construction features of the SlimPAR Pro Q USB help it perform well in many applications. The light itself operates flicker-free, making it suitable for on-camera uses. If your application requires absolute quiet this light is a great solution: it has no moving parts and operates silently.
The SlimPAR Pro Q USB LED par can be operated in several different ways. Powered by the simple act of plugging the fixture in, it is possible to power link up to 7 SlimPAR Pro Q USB fixtures on 120 VAC (up to 13 on 230 VAC). The fixture itself is D-Fi USB compatible for DMX control or wireless master/slave setup, also helpful when several fixtures are being used at once. Add the IRC-6 remote (sold separately) to control the par without being behind the light itself. The IRC-6 remote makes it easy to control static colors and automated programs on the SlimPAR Pro Q USB.
Color possibilities are as simple as the push of a button, or as customized as mixing paint. Automatic programs give you the option of 4-color and 19-color designs that light up in a snap or pulse pattern. Those programs can also be triggered by sound levels in sound-active mode. Beyond the automated color displays, you can create your own color palettes from the custom static RGBA colors for a truly individualized light show. No matter what colors the SlimPAR Pro Q USB light displays, the dynamic and punchy amber LEDs deliver natural-looking colors.
Beyond color, other options for light control are provided. Standard features such as dim and strobe are easily accessible from the LED display menu on the fixture’s back. Controlling the light that leaves the fixture is important as well: the SlimPAR Pro Q USB is compatible with most 7.5” barn doors, further minimizing any light spill.
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro Q USB Features
- LED Par designed for any application in need of a high-power quad-color (RGBA), low-profile wash light
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Compatible with most 7.5" Barndoors for added light control
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- SlimPAR Pro Q USB RGBA LED par1
- Power cord1
- Gel frame1
- Gel frame holder1
- DMX channels4, 5 or 10
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Light source12 (quad-color RGBA) 6 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe rate0 to 31 Hz
- Beam angle16°
- Field angle31°
- Illuminance5,690 lux @ 2 m, 1,015 lux @ 5 m
- Power linking7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and current82 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz; 78 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- ApprovalsCE, MET
- Weight7.2 pounds (3.3 kg)
- Dimensions10" x 3.9" x 11.4"