Using a homogenized LED source capable of delivering variable color temperature, plus/minus green shift control, and the ability to produce deep saturated colors when needed, the Studio Force II™ is specifically designed for TV Broadcast and film applications but also performs particularly well in other situations demanding high quality tuneable white light such as touring key lights, exhibitions, corporate events, and theatre lighting.
Plus / Minus Green Shift
Tuneable white LED fixtures produce light typically ranging from cool white (~6,500K CCT) to warm white (~2,800K CCT) by following the black body locus.
Chroma-Q®'s plus/minus green shift control allows designers to vary hue by moving along the green–magenta axis orthogonal to the color temperature axis in accurately defined increments. This gives exceptional ability to control atmosphere and ambience on screen.
The inherent variation between individual LED emitters means colour can vary from fixture to fixture. Chroma-Q®'s ColorSure™ is a proprietary system to ensure fixtures within the same product range provide consistent output regardless of when they are manufactured.
A complex range of processes for selecting (binning) individual LED emitters; calibrating LED light engines in-house to a uniform standard and sophisticated firmware and software ensures exceptional fixture to fixture consistency.
Studio Force II™ has a coloured touch display for easy navigation through the addressing, modes, and settings. Power and DMX / RDM data through connections, optional wireless LumenRadio CRMX connection. Tool-less tilt adjustment allows side-by-side fixture placement without any gap.
Chroma-Q Studio Force II 48 Features
- Full-spectrum variable white light engine
- High-intensity homogenized output
- Extremely smooth uniform wash
- Variable plus/minus green shift
- Ideal for TV, Broadcast, and Film
- PowerCON TRUE1 input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
- Studio Force II 48 Variable White LED Studio Light1
- Net Dimensions46.5x6.5x7.5" (1,181x165x191mm)
- Net Weight40 lbs (18 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH)51x12x12.5" (1,295x305x320mm)
- Shipping Weight 46 lbs (21 kg)
- Power Supply Built-in
- Power Input Rating 100-240V AC 50-60Hz 550VA
- Power Factor
- 0.97 @ 120V AC
- 0.92 @ 240V AC
- Power Consumption
- 550W @ 120V AC
- 550W @ 240V AC
- Idle Power Consumption
- 27W @ 120V AC
- 30W @ 240V AC
- Typical Power & Current Measurements done with all LEDs at maxi- mum intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%
- Power Connectors In/Out Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
- Data Connectors In/Out Neutrik XLR 5-pin
- Control Protocol ANSI E1.11 USITT DMX 512-A
- Cooling System Combined convection and forced air - 2 fan
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- ConstructionAnodised aluminium extrusion
- ColorBlack / White
- Built-In HardwareQuick release lever for tilt adjustment
- IP RatingIP20
- ApprovalsCISPR 32:2015 /EN 55032:2015, CISPR 24:2010/EN 55024:2010, IEC 60598-2-17:1984 + A1:1987+A2:1990 used in conjunction with IEC 60598-1: 2008 (Seventh Edition) FCC Part 15 Subpart B:2015 & ICES-003:2016 CSA C22.2 No. 166:2015-06 UL 1573:2003 R:2014-01