Vista 3™ software can also be used with the Vista UD512 USB to DMX interface connected to a host PC or Mac running the software.
Generate DMX* straight from your host PC or Mac’s USB port quickly and simply with the UD512 USB-DMX adaptor.
The UD512 is a simple 1.5m cable connector that gives you 512 DMX channels*. The UD512 is powered from the USB port and has two LED indicators showing if the input is selected and DMX activity.
Chroma-Q Vista UD512 USB to DMX Interface Features
- Computer Interface connection
- 1.5m cable connector that gives you 512 DMX channels
- Powered from the USB port
- 2 LED indicators show if the input is selected and reflect DMX activity
- Vista UD512 USB to DMX Interface1
- Product CodeCQ677-9000
- USB poweredRequires no external power supply
- One DMX output postANSI E1.11
- LEDsIndicate DMX active and Universe selected
- Net/shipping weight0.5 lbs (1kg)