Que-Com intercom systems are a compact, cost-effective, portable solution to many intercommunications needs. It consists of a PK-7 intercom power supply, and a choice of either one-ear (SMQ-1) or two-ear (DMQ-2) headset stations with an integral boom mic, attached to a rugged beltpack housing the electronics. Que-Com systems are compatible with all other Clear-Com party-line intercom products.
The system’s wide frequency response is specially contoured for voice, so that conversations are clear and distinct; and messages do not have to be repeated - even in the presence of ambient noise. Que-Com systems have low self-noise, so electronic hiss will not interfere with or mask the voices. Its high volume capability, combined with low distortion, allow system users to converse comfortably and intelligibly even when the facility is quite noisy.
Clear-Com SMQ-1 Features
- Full-duplex two-way communication
- Wide frequency response and high volume
- All metal beltpack with clip
- Noise-cancelling mic
- Mic switch and volume control
- Connects to intercom with standard mic cable
- SMQ-1 Que-Com single-ear headset/beltpack1
- SMQ-1single-ear intercom
- Amplifier TypeSolid state, IC amplifiers, current-limited with reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- Signal to Noise Ratio65dB
- Distortion<0.5% THD @ 1kHz
- Mic Pre-amp Frequency Response200Hz – 10kHz, contoured for enhanced vocal intelligibility
- Microphone Typedynamic, noise-rejecting
- Headphone Frequency Response200Hz – 12kHz
- Sound Pressure Level110dB SPL max.
- Power Requirements
- Talk: 10 mA average
- Voltage Range: 12-32V DC
- Environmental32°F tp 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Beltpack Dimensions (HxWxD)1" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Headset Weight8.5 oz (0.24 kg)