A set of Cuebi Lights is an excellent tally light solution. Small and light, it fits on any camera and is compatible with most broadcast control systems.
The Cuebi Lights connect over WiFi, so you need a wireless access point connected to the switcher network. Connect each Cuebi Light to your computer via USB to set up network credentials, IP addresses and camera input number. Attach it to a camera and power it up by connecting it to the provided battery pack or any other USB power supply. Within 10 seconds the Cuebi Light is started and connects to the switcher.
Cuebi Light is 100% IP-based and connects over a standard WiFi network to a switcher. Built for today and tomorrow, Cuebi Light is firmware-updateable so more switchers and systems will be supported.
The Cuebi Lights work together and talk directly to the switcher, there is no separate base station. Use external triggering by connecting a small LED to fit inside the camera's eye piece or trigger a viewfinder's built-in tally light.
Cuebi Wireless Tally Lights Features
- Works with most broadcast control systems including Blackmagic ATEM, NewTek TriCaster, vMix, Roland Smart Tally, Ross Video, Panasonic, Streamstar and more
- No bigger than a pack of matches, weighs only 10 grams
- Slides onto a camera's accessory-shoe
- Connects with switcher via WiFi
- Use as many as you need with your switcher
- Requires AA batteries or a USB power source (sold separately)
- Available in set of 2 lights or 4 lights
- Cuebi lights
- Carry case
- Micro USB cables
- USB AA battery pack (no batteries)
- Velcro straps
- Power input5V micro USB
- Power consumption0.4W (80mA)
- WiFi2.4Ghz b/g/n
- Dimensions (WxLxH)25mm x 42mm x 16mm
- Weight10 grams