Designed for ground stacked applications, SUB 900 is the perfect choice whenever a powerful lower extension is required.
SUB 918 is equipped with a single 18" premium woofer housed into a bass-reflex design. A 900 W RMS Class D Digipro G3 power amplifier ensures advanced efficiency as well as forcible sound pressure levels up to 134 dB.
SUB 918 is enabled for real time monitoring and remote control via RDNet protocol and Aurora Net software (Windows and Mac), allowing advanced subwoofer configurations alongside with perfect low-end matches with dBTechnologies’ full-range systems enabled to RDNet communications.
Both models of the family also feature on-board controls for attenuation, a polarity switch and DSP controls for a delay up to 4.5 milliseconds with 0.5 milliseconds steps (while a maximum 21 ms delay is allowed via Aurora Net). A second rotary allows to set crossover frequency from 70 to 110 Hz.
The robust plywood cabinet encases high-end performances in limited weight (41.8 kg ) and features 2 integrated handles on the top edges, while the back side is equipped with wheels mounting for smooth transportation.
What is more, being designed for both vertical or horizontal use, 2 M20 mounts on the top and side panels permits any type of full-range speaker led using a standard M20 threaded pole.
dB Technologies SUB 918 Features
- Active Bass-reflex Subwoofers
- 900W RMS Digipro G3 Amp
- Up to 134 dB SPL
- Real time control via RDNet
- On-board delay control
- On-board crossover point control
- Designed to work vertically or horizontally
- Integrated top-edge handles
- 2x M20 threads on top and side
- SUB 918 18" 900W Bass-Reflex Powered Subwoofer1
- Speaker TypeActive Subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 42 to cut frequency (Xover dependent)
- Max SPL (1 m): 134 dB
- LF: 18"
- LF Voice Coil: 4"
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class D
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Controller: 28/56 bit DSP
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 Hz
- Limiter: Peak, Thermal, RMS
- Crossover Frequency: Variable (70Hz - 80Hz - 90 Hz - 100Hz - 110 Hz)
- 1x Subwoofer Atteniation Control
- 1x Delay Rotary
- 1x Xover Rotary
- 1x Polarity Switch
- Signal Input
- 1x XLR female
- 1x USB (data service)
- Signal Output: 2x XLR male
- Signal Input
- Housing: Plywood
- Handles: 2 (1x side)
- Pole Mount: 2x M20 (1 on top + 1 on side)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)28.3x20.8x27.1 inches (720x530x690 mm)
- Weight92.1 lbs (41.8 kg)