The VIO X15 has feature-mix boosting high-end audio performance as well as advanced versatility. As a matter of fact, VIO X cabinets serve impressively as a stand alone PA system that can be stacked, flown or wall-mounted, as a full range PA or in combination with VIO S118 and VIO 118R subwoofers, but also act as the perfect side-fill, delay or stage monitoring system in larger VIO sound reinforcement applications.
The robust wooden enclosure allows horizontal use for monitoring purposes and is provided with a 36mm pole mount, and rigging points facilitating fixed installations with dedicated vertical and horizontal brackets.
All VIO X cabinets are powered by on board Digipro G3 900 W RMS providing majestic sound pressure levels in compact size and very limited weight. Advanced sound processing featuring Linear Phase FIR Filters allows VIO Xs to deliver an extremely coherent audio performance, standing out for its intelligibility and clarity from every listening position.
On board presets let users adapt High Pass Filters to the chosen application, as well as dedicated EQ presets for Wedge or Fullrange mode. Last but not least, VIO X is equipped with RDNet port allowing monitoring and full remote control in real time via Aurora Net software (Windows and Mac).
dB Technologies VIO X15 Features
- Neodymium components
- 900W RMS
- Advanced DSP featuring Linear Phase FIR Filters
- Fully networkable via Aurora Net
- On board HPF and EQ presets
- Multifunctional design
- VIO X15 2-way powered speaker1
- Speaker Type2 way active loudspeaker
- Usable Bandwidth (-10dB)55Hz - 22,000Hz
- Frequency Response (-6dB)72Hz - 21,000Hz
- Max. SPL133.5 dB
- HF1 x 1.4"
- Voice Coil HF2.5" neodymium
- LF1 x 15"
- Voice Coil LF3" neodymium
- Directivity (HxV)60° x 40°
- Hornrotatable horn
- Amplifier900 W RMS Class-D Digipro® G3
- Power Supplyauto-range SMPS
- ControllerDSP 28/56 bit
- AD/DA Converter24 bit / 48kHz
- Limiterpeak, RMS, thermal
- ProcessingFIR Linear Phase Filters
- Signal Input
- 1x XLR balanced, 1x RJ45 Link (RDNet)
- 1x USB Data Service
- Signal Output1x XLR balanced, 1x RJ45 Link (RDNet)
- Power Socket
- 1x PowerCON TRUE1 In
- 1x PowerCON TRUE1 Out
- 1x Rotary Encoder (8x EQ, HPF presets)
- 1x Input sensitivity potentiometer
- 1x Mic / line switch
- Special Featuresopto-isolated floating pre-amp
- Housingwooden cabinet, Polyurea painting
- Handles1x (top), 2x (side)
- Wedge Anglemonitor use 50°
- Rigging Points12x M10 Thread + 4x Fast lock pins
- Pole MountØ36 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD)15.74" x 29.52" x 18.7"
- Weight55.99 pounds