The PB-48 is a patchbay that just works, all the time, every time. It comes in two flavors: half-normalled or de-normalled, with 48 1/4" points on the front panel, connected to 48 1/4" points on the rear. The PB-48 is a rugged, noise-free, versatile patchbay designed to serve all your patchbay needs, from providing clear and easy access to your mixer and other studio gear, to reducing the wear and tear on their jacks, to facilitating quick and precise rerouting of devices within your studio setup.
dbx PB48 Features
- Can be half-normalled or de-normalled
- 48 1/4" points on front panel connected to 48 1/4" points on rear panel
- Noise-free versatile patchbay
- PB48 48-point patchbay1
- Patch points48 (2 rows of 24)
- Jacks1/4" phone, balanced or unbalanced, nickel-silver, self-cleaning contacts
- Normallinghalf-normalled or de-normalled (user configurable)
- Chassis dimensions (HxWxD)1.75x19x2.6"
- Module dimensions (HxWxD)1.4x0.6x2.6"
- Ship weight2.3 pounds (1.1 kg)