Clip to connect a 4099 Instrument Microphone to slim bodied and unusually shaped instruments. The design of the microphone clip includes a hook-and-loop fastener strap which allows it to fit instruments of varying sizes and diameters such as the oboe, clarinet, bassoon, recorder and flute. The fastener strap pulls tight to fit the circumference of the instrument, like a wrist watch on your arm. On instruments of a large diameter, additional fastener straps can easily be added to extend the clip’s reach. A revolutionary ‘90°’ system provides a wide range of mounting options. By detaching the clip from the gooseneck and re-mounting it turned 90°, the number of mic positions is doubled.
The versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning. The mics can be easily unclipped and repositioned or moved to another instrument. The mounting system is designed to never blemish or scratch the finish of your instrument. The flexible design supports a wide variety of mounting and positioning possibilities.
DPA Universal Instrument Microphone Clip Features
- Hook-and-loop fastener strap
- Fits mics to instruments
- 90° system provides a wide range of mounting options
- Versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning
- Never blemish or scratch your instrument's finish
- Universal Instrument Microphone Clip1
- 4099 Instrument Microphone
- 4097 Micro Shotgun Microphone