The Earthworks SR314 is designed from the ground up to meet both the expectations and desires of a modern live performance environment. Extended flat frequency response and a focus on time coherence set the Earthworks SR314 apart. You get a mic that fully realizes your true artistic voice. The mic is available in a variety of different colors.
Capable of handling sound pressure levels of up to 145dB without distortion, the SR314 can handle nearly any vocalist. With a tight cardioid polar pattern, the SR314 is imbued with levels of sound isolation not found in other microphones. This vocal microphone can easily transition from studio to stage without compromise.
Earthworks SR314 Features
- Vocals come alive like never before
- Extended flat frequency response and focus on time coherence
- Handles high SPLs for vocal range
- Crystal-clear translation
- Excellent on stage and in studio
- SR314 cardioid condenser microphone1
- Microphone clip1
- Protective fabric bag1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Output Impedance65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load600Ω (between pins 2 & 3)
- Sensitivity10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input145dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio79dB A-weighted
- OutputXLR (pin 2+)
- Noise15dB SPL equivalent (A-weighted)
- Dimensions (LxD)7.13" x 1.6"
- Weight1.5 pounds (0.68 kg)