The RS Series low frequency enclosures deliver EAW signature performance in a portable and lightweight package. Each enclosure in the series is first designed around the latest powerful transducers with enhanced motor strength that optimizes system weight and low frequency output. The RS Series low frequency enclosures include on-board 1500 watt (RS115) and 2500 watt (RS118HP) amplified electronics engineered to meet the demanding performance needs of professionals.
The RS Series features meticulously tuned vented enclosures, as well EAW signature DynO™ algorithms optimize the power transfer from amplifiers to transducers for improved headroom and integrity of sound at maximum output.
EAW RS115 Features
- Premium transducers and signature EAW DynO™ dynamic optimization processing
- 1500 or 2500 watts of Class-D Power Factor Corrected amplification
- Cardioid pattern can be generated quickly with a button press
- Ergonomic handles, rugged grille, RoadCoat enclosure, pole cup, and optional casters
- RS115 powered subwoofer1
- Frequency response45Hz - 125kHz
- Max SPL132dB (peak, half space)
- Operating modeVLF
- Subsystem15" cone, 3" voice coil, vented
- Nominal beamwidthhorizontal 360°, vertical 360°
- Power handling1500W
- ConnectionsIEC AC mains connector, XLR input L/R, XLR thru/xover
- Dimensions (HxWxD)17.7" x 24.8" x 23.6"
- Weight70 pounds (32 kg)