The Electro-Voice Sx300E is a 300-watt, 12-inch two-way, high-efficiency, constant-directivity compact speaker system with Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMDTM). Through the extensive use of computer-aided design and modeling, Electro-Voice engineers have developed a state-of-the-art professional loudspeaker system.
Passive speakers are ideal for when you need flexibility and customization options, such as in professional applications where the sound system needs to be scalable and versatile, or for audio projects that require the most accurate and reliable sound reproduction. With more space inside their housing, passive speakers can accommodate larger drivers, resulting in a more pristine, accurate sound reproduction where it’s needed most.
More about Electro-Voice’s SX Series
Offering tour-proven performance and reliability, the SX series of portable, passive loudspeakers offer a versatile range of configurations. Their lightweight, durable composite enclosures make them easy to integrate into myriad spaces while equipping them to handle the punishment of professional demands. SX series speakers boast sonically superior bi-amplified integrated amps, mic/line inputs for seamless connectivity, 1.75” DHX compression drivers, and DL woofers. This cost-effective series of speakers are easy to set up, whether you’re using them for a portable audio solution or installing them into a permanent system. They deliver high power handling, expansive coverage, and smooth, consistent frequency responses.
The selection of SX models gives you plenty of options to find the right fit for your application, whether that’s for commercial audio, professional music, outfitting a club sound system, or venues that host live performances or sporting events. When used in live applications, SX speakers are ideal for use as front-of-house, side fills, delay lines, or stage monitors. For installed sound, SX speakers are a great choice due to their easy mounting options, available multiple weather-ready options, and flexible system configuration for both indoor and outdoor venues.
Electro-Voice Sx300E Features
- Compact, portable sound reinforcement
- Designed for use alone or in arrays
- Cast-frame DL12BFH woofer
- 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
- 65° x 65° Constant-directivity Varipath™ horn
- Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD™) for increased intelligibility
- Power handling: 300 W continuous, 1200 W peak
- Dual Neutrik Speakon® high-current connectors
- Trapezoidal black polypropylene enclosure
- Rubber feet and mating sockets for stacking
- Integral handles, pole mount
- Sx300E 12" passive speaker1
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)50Hz - 20,000Hz
- Min. Impedance5 Ω
- Nominal Impedance (passive)8 Ω
- HF Transducer1.25" DH3/2010A
- LF Transducer12" DL12BFH
- Speaker Typefull-range, mid-high, 2-way
- Woofer Size12"
- Powered or Passivepassive
- Max. SPL/1m131/123 dB (Low Z/100V)
- Coverage (nominal -6 dB) H65° (const.- dir. horn)
- Coverage (nominal -6 dB) V65° (const.- dir. horn)
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak)300/1200 watts (long-term/short-term)
- Crossover Frequency1500Hz
- Enclosure Materialcopolymer composite
- Sensitivity 1W/1m99 dB
- Internal Crossoveryes
- Input Connections2 four-pin Speakon
- Directivity Index11.1 dB (+2.4/-4.1 dB)
- Chassis Size12"
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1m)99 dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD)23.07" x 16.89" x 12.28"
- Weight39.02 pounds