This working console for home and studio projects comes with a clearly arranged design and is available in different colors. Equally intended for producers, studio engineers and hobby musicians the construction is extremely robust, and assembly is quick and convenient. The classy piece of furniture offers space for important objects from the producing daily routine. Whether amplifier, studio mixer, microphone, keyboard, headphones or other equipment, everything can be stored ergonomically and it all remains in reach.
The pull-out drawer is very convenient for placing a master keyboard on top. Drawer can easily and comfortably be pushed back thus facilitating a comfortable workflow for PC keyboard and equipment. Elaborate cavities for cable guide are self-evident and there is also enough space for DVDs, books or accessories.
On the elevated second level it is possible to smoothly place large TFT displays. On the left and right side of this monitor space you can find two designated trays for studio monitor speakers. The chief attraction is that these trays revolve to find the perfect position for the speakers.
Glorious Workbench Features
- Convenient producing workstation for home and project studios
- Wood for sturdy and ergonomical construction
- Easy and quick assembly
- 2x 4 RU 19'' racks
- Pull-out drawer for keyboards
- Revolvable trays for monitor speakers
- Space for CDs, DVDs, books, etc. with cavities for cable guiding
- Enough space for PC keyboard, mouse, studio mixer and further equipment
- Second level for large displays
- Convenient, revolvable trays for monitor speakers
- Glorious Workbench1
- MateriaSturdy wood construction
- Dimensions 1520 x 958 x 551 mm
- Dimensions with rotary tables1560 x 980 x 580 mm
- Weight39.5 kg
- Maximum load
- Middle monitor area: 50 kg
- Single speaker tray: 10 kg
- Keyboard tray: 12,5 kg
- Main table area: 40 kg