The Hollyland Mars 4K wireless video transmitter is capable of a 450ft (150m) LOS range and ultra-low latency of 0.06s. The Mars 4K is designed to combine high performance and reliable quality at an affordable price.
The Mars 4K supports 4K UHD video transmission at 30fps for the discerning videographer looking for high-resolution production capability. (The Mars 4K also supports FHD and HD formats at varying frame rates–24p, 30p, and 60p.)
The Mars 4K achieves an incredible LOS range of 450ft (150m) and ultra-low latency of 0.06s. Its upgraded dual-core codec chip is capable of a data rate ranging from 8 Mbps to 20 Mbps, with 12 Mbps as the default. (The LOS range of 450ft (150m) is based on interference-free laboratory measurements.)
The Mars 4K supports HDMI and SDI input and output for expanded connectivity and compatibility. The SDI provides expanded frame rate flexibility for both broadcast and production frame rate (decimal-point frame rate) standards and compatibility through production and postproduction.
The Mars 4K transmitter is compatible with up to two receivers or four mobile devices with the app installed. Up to four mobile devices with the app installed allow a maximum of four parties (such as the director, producer, light control personnel, and audio personnel) on the site to monitor the shooting at the same time.
The Mars 4K is featured with superior corrosion and wear resistance for outstanding durability. With disassembly-free, bullet-styled antennas attached, the well-thought-out design form factor optimizes operational functionality for fast configurations.
Channel assignment options allow for interference-free transmission. A stable connection is possible automatically upon startup. Smart channel scan helps determine which ones are occupied and selectable.
The Mars 4K features a color LCD with a user-friendly UI design that enables quick configurations and status checks. Its uniquely designed rocker-styled button greatly improves the operational setup experience.
The Mars 4K supports a wide range of DC power options–6V to 16V, NP-F batteries, and USB Type-C chargers (sold separately).
Hollyland Mars 4K Transmitter Features
- 4K UHD
- 450ft (150m) LOS Range
- 0.06s Low Latency
- SDI & HDMI Support
- Broadcast & Production Frame Rate
- Flexible Monitoring Options
- Smart Channel Scan & Selection
- Multiple Power Supply Options
- Note: Quantity depends on the configuration and is subject to the actual list of equipment purchased
- Antenna (RP-SMA male)
- HDMI 1.4b input (Type-A female)
- 3G-SDI input
- DC input (2.0mm core socket)
- USB Type-C (SUB 2.0 OTG)
- Power supply
- DC input: 6V-16V
- USB Type-C: 5V/2.5A (not supporting the QC and PD protocols)
- NP-F battery: 6.8V-84.V
- Power consumption: 8.5W (typical)
- Weight (excluding antennas): 7.9 oz (223g)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5x2.5x1.3" (115x65x32mm)
- Operating frequency: 5.1GHz-5.8GHz
- Modulation mode: 802.11n
- TX power: 21dBm (max.)
- RX sensitivity: NA
- Bit rate8Mbps-20Mbps
- Latency0.06 (test data when 1080p60 signals are transmitted in a laboratory)
- Range450ft (150m) (test data in an open, interference-free outdoor environment)
- Audio format2 audio channels for the 3G-SDI and 8 audio channels for the HDMI 1.4b
- Operating temperature-10°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature-40°C to 60°C
- ESD protectionContact discharge: ±6kV; air discharge: ±8kV (test data)