Hosa High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet is certified to carry the HD video signals transmitted by today’s multimedia devices. It is ideal for instant playback from personal video cameras and tablets.
About High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet
High Speed HDMI cables with ethernet perform at the highest bandwidth speed currently available for HDMI cables: 340Mhz. This speed has been tested by HDMI Licensing, LLC for accuracy. It also allows High Speed HDMI cables to successfully stream 1080p signals and handle higher resolution displays like WQXGA cinema monitors.
Utilize a High Speed HDMI cable to connect a television with devices like a DVD player, video game console, AppleTV, or tablet. Simply connect one end of the cable to the HDMI Type A port on a television and the other to your desired device’s HDMI Type A port.
Hosa’s High Speed HDMI Cable has a variety of benefits, including:
- HDMI Ethernet Capabilities: Transmits an Ethernet signal at up to 100Mbs
- 4k (24 fps) x 2k Support: Accommodates up to 4096 x 2160p resolution
- Deep Color: Facilitates greater color depth and clarity
- 3D Support: Streams 3D video materials
In terms of picture quality, our High Speed HDMI Cable supports excellent pixel resolution, refresh rates, and bandwidth. With 4K streaming capabilities, a clearer, crisper picture comes to life on your television screen. This vivid imagery surpasses typical HDMI standards.
HDMI cables have gone through many different variations over time to stay current with advances in video technology. Those variations have gone from HDMI 1.0 to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.0, and 2.1. These High Speed HDMI cables meet the standard specifications of HDMI 1.4 cables and include a lifetime warranty.
Hosa’s HDMI Adapter is an ideal accessory to our High Speed HDMI Cable if your device needs to adapt a male HDMI® connector to a female DVI-D connector. It is compatible with all female DVI-D, DVI-I, and male HDMI connectors.
Hosa HDMI to HDMI Micro Features
- Bandwidth greater than 10.2 Gbps for all HDTV formats
- 10-bit color for vivid images
- Ethernet channel for network connectivity
- HDMI to HDMI Micro High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet1
- Lengths 1.5, 3, 6, 10, 15, 25 ft
- Connector 1 HDMI Type A
- Connector 2 HDMI Type A
- Type Category 2 with Ethernet
- Transfer Rate 10.2 Gbps +
- Bit Rate 10-bit