iRig Mic Lav gives you the power to record great sounding audio anytime and anywhere. Designed to meet the exacting demands of broadcast professionals, its omnidirectional condenser capsule lets you capture a 30Hz - 16kHz frequency range of crystal-clear audio from all directions. It comes with foam pop filters to eliminate vocal plosives, wind noises and other unwanted sounds. And like all good lavalier microphones, it comes with a durable mounting clip that you can easy mount on a t-shirt, lapel or other material for dependable and secure hands-free recording. Just clip it on, and you'll be ready to go.
iRig Mic Lav is chainable. That means it can double your recording power by letting you easily chain up to 2 iRig Mic Lav's to the same device. Each iRig Mic Lav captures high-quality audio thanks to its omnidirectional condenser capsule and foam pop shield. And recording convenience is taken to the next level thanks to its on-board headphone monitoring output, secure mounting clip, generous cable length and durable roadworthy design.
On-board monitoring helps the iRig lav mic provide the best sound. It comes with a combo 1/8" TRRS port that can be used to output audio to your favorite pair of headphones. Just set the toggle switch next to the port to "monitor" and plug in your headphones, and you'll be on your way to recording effortlessly amazing audio.
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Lav 2-Pack Features
- Professional mobile lavalier microphone for all devices
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Includes foam pop shield and durable mounting clip
- 1/8" TRRS jack connects to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android
- Combo 1/8" TRRS port can be used for headphone monitoring/line out to powered speaker
- Combo 1/8" TRRS port can be used for chaining up to 2 iRig Mic Lavs to the same device
- Compatible with any audio app that accepts audio from headset input
- Comes with a suite of powerful recording apps
- 150cm/66” cable
- iRig Mic Lav2
- Removable foam windshield1
- Removable mounting clip1
- Carrying case1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternOmnidirectional
- Frequency Response30 Hz - 16 kHz, -3dB
- Max SPL120dB SPL
- Sensitivity-35±3dB at 1 kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa
- Capsule diameter6mm/0.24"
- Cable length150cm/59.1"
- Output connector1/8” TRRS