Bose ControlCenter CC-2 zone controllers provide volume and A/B source selection for FreeSpace® and ControlSpace® products. Three models are available in either black or white and fit 1-gang electrical boxes in North America, Europe, and Japan.
Bose ControlCenter CC-2 Features
- The ControlCenter series is a set of remote controls for use with Bose FreeSpace® amplifiers, PowerShare amplifiers, and ControlSpace® processors. The three models offer volume control (CC-1), volume plus A/B source selection (CC-2), and volume plus A/B/C/D source selection (CC-3).
- Each zone controller includes a sheet of pre-printed labels, with two blanks for custom labeling.
- ControlCenter CC-2 Zone Controller1
- ConnectorsTwo (2) RJ-45, allows for daisy-chaining, TIA/EIA 568B wiring standard
- SettingsChannel selection via 8 DIP switch bank
- TypePassive controller, linear potentiometer 0- 10 kΩ and 2-position switch
- Cable RequirementCat 5
- Maximum Cable Length 100 ft (30 m) for ControlSpace processors, using unshielded cable; 500 ft (152 m) for ControlSpace processors, using shielded cable; 2000 ft (609 m) for FreeSpace amplifiers