The D-Fi Hub from Chauvet DJ can be used either as a transmitter or receiver to wirelessly provide DMX control over Chauvet DJ’s D-Fi-ready light fixtures. Depending on operating mode, the D-Fi can receive D-Fi signals and then transmits them via a DMX cable, or it can receive data via a DMX cable and transmit D-Fi signals.
Several functions of the D-Fi Hub work to lighten some of your workload. An auto function finds the best possible frequency – and if you’re using multiple units, it syncs them effortlessly. The OLED digital display is easy to navigate, making it a less intimidating task if you’re new to lighting, or simply busy attending to other things in your setup.
The D-Fi Hub’s auto function finds the best frequency on a 2.4 GHz frequency range, ensuring operation is stable, even when communicating between multiple units. An unlimited number of D-Fi Hubs can be connected, and when connected you can send DMX wirelessly to any kind of DMX-equipped lights.
Chauvet DJ D-Fi Hub Features
- Compact, easy-to-use wireless D-Fi transmitter and receiver in a single unit
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
- D-Fi Hub DMX unit1
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Input voltage9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Power and current4 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz; 4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Max unobstructed distance656 ft (200 m)
- ApprovalsCE, FCC
- Weight1.2 pounds (0.6 kg)
- Dimensions5.6" x 3.6" x 1.8"