DVA T8 is a 3-way module equipped with a 8” bass reflex neodymium woofer, 1 horn loaded 6.5” midrange with a 2” voice coil and phase plug device, and two 1”drivers with constant directivity horn. These components have been optimally arranged to obtain a uniform 100° by 15° coverage per module. DVA T8 features a Class D 700 W RMS Digipro G2 digital amplifier and is capable to reach up to 132 dB SPL.
The system is equipped with a RDNET port which allows the system to be controlled and monitored remotely in real-time through the use of dBTechnologies Network control software.
Thanks to a rotary on the module’s rear panel, it is possible to select one among 9 different preset options plus a personal setting which can be saved. This way, users adapt the module’s frequency response to aiming distance and to coupling with other modules within the same array, thus optimizing the sound in a consistent and balanced way, without the use of any external processors.
The module’s electronics and components are housed in a sturdy polypropylene box, reinforced with an internal anti-vibration metal structure which drastically reduces any resonance, allowing the cabinet to achieve an excellent acoustic response.
dB Technologies DVA T8 Features
- Fully-powered 3-way unit
- 700W RMS digital power amp
- Network-ready with integrated RDNet port
- High-end 56-bit DSP on board
- Mechanically and acoustically compatible with DVA T series systems
- DVA T8 3-way active line-array module1
- Rain cover1
- Speaker type3-way active line array module
- Frequency response (-6dB)66-18,000Hz
- Max SPL132 dB
- HF2x 1"
- HF voice coil1.4"
- MF1x 6.5"
- MF voice coil2"
- LF voice coil2.5"
- Amplifier technologyDigipro® G2 Class D
- HF amp175W RMS
- MF amp175W RMS
- LF amp350W RMS
- ControllerDSP 56 bit with double precision filters
- AD/DA converter24bit/96kHz
- System presets9 (8xHF and low-mid correction)
- Limiterdual active limiter, multiband RMS, peak, thermal
- Crossover frequency MF-HF1900Hz
- Slope MF-HF24dB/Octave
- Crossover frequency LF-MF400Hz
- Slope LF-MF24dB/Octave
- Signal input1x XLR fem, bal
- Signal output1x XLR male, bal
- NetworkRDNet remote control RJ45 connector in/out
- Power socket1x Powercon in, 1x Powercon out
- Voltage range90-240V
- Housingmetal reinforced polypropylene PP
- Rigging pointsintegrated rigging hardware
- Dimensions (WxHxD)23.2" x 9.6" x 13.08"
- Weight31.3 pounds (14.2 kg)