The Earthworks FlexMic™ Series podium microphones are designed for permanent installation in podiums and other surfaces for speech applications.
Whether it is a seasoned professional or a public speaking novice stepping up to the microphone, the FlexMic™ has you covered. Optimized for speech, the FlexMic™ microphones feature a frequency response out to 20kHz and excellent phase response that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation.
The near-perfect polar response of the FlexMics provides incredible coverage and freedom of movement for the speaker. Whether speaking above, below or to either side of the microphone, every word will be reproduced with incredible clarity and intelligibility up to 90 degrees off-axis. This wider coverage also means that a single Earthworks microphones can be used to properly cover more than one speaker.
Earthworks FMR Features
- Gooseneck with rigid center and flex at both ends
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- Will handle up to 139dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- RFI resistant
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility
- Popular in churches, theaters, boardrooms, and more
- FMR gooseneck microphone1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min. Output Load600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Sensitivity20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements24-48V phantom power, 10mA
- Peak Acoustic Input139 dB SPL
- OutputXLR (pin 2+)
- Noise16dB SPL equivalent (A-weighted)