Distinct voices with unique sonic characteristics make up a choir, be it tens of hundreds of voices. Capturing that sound without feedback, distortion or noise takes the right microphone. Stand mounted, the P30/C microphone transforms your choir into a harmonious voice full of detail.
Thanks to its flexible gooseneck, the P30/C provides extra simplicity when trying to find that sweet spot. Instead of having to reposition the whole microphone or mic stand, simply flex the gooseneck to quickly reposition the microphone.
The P30/C's near-perfect cardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement and virtually eliminating phasing issues when using multiple microphones.
Handling up to 139dB SPL without distortion, it is nearly impossible to overload the P30/C, even with the loudest sources.
Earthworks P30/C Features
- 30kHz flat frequency response
- Easily mic guitars and other instruments, then re-position the microphone without moving the stand or boom
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Near perfect cardioid polar response allows them to be placed closer to a choir with no spotlighting
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Designed for choirs; can be used for stringed, woodwind and percussion instruments
- P30/C cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone1
- Foam windscreen1
- Carrying bag1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 30 kHz (±2dB at 12")
- Output Impedance65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min. Output Load600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Sensitivity10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements24-48v phantom power, 10mA
- Peak Acoustic Input139 dB SPL
- OutputXLR (pin 2+)
- Dimensions10.75" x 0.86"
- Weight3.53 oz