The AtlasIED PM8FA features the familiar response and dispersion of AtlasIED's model FA138 high performance 8" Strategy Series driver. This speaker is the same FA Series device used in AtlasIED's successful model FAP82T ceiling speaker package. Mounted down-firing in an attractive enclosure, the PM8FA provides natural sounding, wide coverage for low height installations while retaining impressive full range frequency response for both music and paging applications.
Attaching a PM8FA to most over head surfaces is a breeze. For open beam ceilings a 3 meter cable kit is included with a self gripping ferrule system. If down pipe installation from hard ceiling material is required, any 3/4" ceiling fan installation kit may be utilized. These kits are readily available under the FANTECTM brand from home improvement stores with various down pipe length options to provide installation ease regardless of ceiling angle (Up to 45°).
AtlasIED PM8FA Features
- 70.7V Taps @ 1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30 & 60 Watts Plus 8-ohm Direct Input via Concealed Terminal Block
- Outstanding Full Range Frequency Response of 65Hz - 20kHz
- 8" FA138 Driver Provides 100 Degree (50 Degree Off-Axis) Coverage in the 2kHz Octave Band
- 3 Meters of 2mm Cable & Mounting Hardware Included
- Compatible with Standard 3/4" Ceiling Fan Hardware
- PM8FA 8" 2-Way Pendant Mount Speaker1
- Speaker Type Coaxial
- Sensitivity 90dB Average
- Frequency Response 65Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance 1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, 60 Watts & 8Ω