The optional RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (PA, PX, PA+, PA2) and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
dbx RTA-M Features
- Omnidirectional, flat frequency measurement microphone
- Designed for the Driverack series
- Pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Accurate "pinking"
- Real-time analysis of audio
- Runs on phantom power (suppled by Driverack units)
- RTA-M omni reference microphone1
- Polar patternomni-directional
- Elementback electret-condenser
- Frequency response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance250Ω 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity-63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating voltagephantom power 9V-52VDC