The SurgeX SX-1115-RT and SX-1120-RT rack mount products offer comprehensive power protection and conditioning to safeguard AV equipment from harmful electrical transients that can cause malfunction and downtime. They allow technicians to turn equipment on or off remotely for quick reboots that can reduce service calls.
Featuring Advanced Series Mode technology, they eliminate all surge energy to make sure the connected equipment is protected from surges, spikes, electrical transients and noise. They do not produce ground contamination or common-mode disturbances that cause hissing sounds and pixilation on AV equipment.
SurgeX’s 360 degrees of advanced power protection also encompasses catastrophic over/under voltage shutdown, inrush current elimination, and impedance tolerant noise filtering to ensure equipment stays up and running without disruption and the power quality remains consistent.
SurgeX SX-1115-RT Features
- Remote turn-on
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology
- Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI Filter
- COUVS® catastrophic over/under voltage shutdown
- SurgeX ICE® inrush current elimination
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- Non-sacrificial components
- 9’ grounded 3-wire cord