The Centraverse™ Overhead Condenser Microphone offers low-profile, discreet placement with minimum visibility in a variety of settings.
An integrated wire aiming hanger allows for optimal placement above choirs and other ensembles. Snap-fit windscreen also included with each microphone.
Featuring Commshield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
Shure CVO Features
- Tailored frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients above choirs and other ensembles
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- CVO overhead condenser microphone1
- Wire aiming hanger1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response70 Hz - 16 kHz
- Output Impedance180 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage)–33 dBV/Pa (22 mV)
- Max. SPL (1kHz at 1% THD)120 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL)67 dB
- Dynamic Range93 dB
- Self Noise (equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical)27 dB SPL
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD)-7 dBV
- Power Requirements11-52 V DC, 2.0mA