Designed for broadcasters and AV professionals, the ATEM Television Studio series can turn any live event into a professional HD or Ultra HD program. Switching between multiple cameras, game consoles, and computers happens in real time with broadcast quality support so changing sources won’t cause glitching. The ATEM Television Studio HD is a great on-the-go switching solution for sporting events, concerts, seminars, video gaming competitions, episodic television, and more.
Connect up to 8 cameras, game consoles, computers, or other sources from the 8 independent video inputs. Output sources include professional SDI program and aux outputs, with SDI and HDMI outputs supporting multiview monitoring.
Small switcher packs everything you need on the front panel. Switching is easy with 8 large, illuminated buttons. Create a program directly from the front panel with switching buttons, audio controls, down stream keyer, fade to black, media players, and transitions. All switcher features are adjustable via menus in the built-in LCD screen.
Broadcast quality transitions give you creative freedom throughout your live production. Choose and instantly apply transitions among mixes, wipes, dips, DVE, and more. Customize duration of transitions and add visual effects to the transitions with borders. The built in DVE powers adjustments to position, size, and scale of live video in real time.
Precise color editing is possible with the upstream keyer. This supports full chroma keying for green screen and blue screen shots to replace screens with backgrounds such as weather maps, graphics, and virtual sets.
Talkback can be enabled to send audio to and from the camera. A professional audio mixer also gives the switcher the essential functions for mixing audio.
A true professional switcher condensed into a 2/3 rack size, the ATEM Television Studio HD is perfectly portable. Place it on a desktop, mount it in equipment racks alongside other equipment using the Teranex Mini rack shelf (sold separately). Add the ATEM 1 M/E control panel for optional hardware control.
Blackmagic Design ATEM Studio Features
- Connect up to 8 sources
- Multiview monitoring
- Broadcast quality transitions
- Built in 2D DVE
- Chroma keyers
- Audio mixer capabilities
- 2/3 rack size
In the Box
- 1x ATEM Television Studio HD
- 1x SD card with software and manual
- 1x One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Upstream Keyers: 1
- Downstream Keyers: 2
- Chroma Keyers: 1
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 3
- Talkback Support: Built in, uses aviation headset.
- Mix Minus Support: Yes, on 4 camera PGM outputs
- Transition Keyer (Stinger/DVE): DVE only
- Total Number of Layers: 5
- Pattern Generators: 2
- Color Generators: 2
- DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow: 1
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768
- Number of Windows: 1 x 10
- Routable Windows: 8 routable and 2 fixed for Program and Preview
- Tally: Red for program and green for preview indication
- Tally Output: Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product (not included)
- Windows Source Labels: Yes