The DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G HDMI 2.0 is a replacement daughter card that upgrades and expands on what options were available with the daughter card installed in the DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G PCIe board.
The HDMI ports support HDMI 2.0, an upgrade from the original card’s HDMI 1.4b. Two bi-directional optical fiber ports are available on this card. These added functions expand the cards’ input and output capabilities and upgrade the level of HDMI support.
This daughter card requires a 10.4.3 driver to operate and will only work when connected to the main DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G PCIe board.
Blackmagic Design Decklink 4K Extreme 12G HDMI 2.0 Features
- Replaces original daughter card from Decklink 4K Extreme 12G PCIe board
- HDMI ports support HDMI 2.0
- 2 bi-directional optical fiber ports
- One HDMI 2.0 input, one HDMI 2.0 output
- Requires 10.4.3 driver to operate
- Daughter card only works when connected to the separate main board
- DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G HDMI 2.0 daughter card1