Create an atmosphere of excitement and mystique with the Hurricane Haze 2D. The water-based haze machine continuously produces a thin haze that elevates any light show.
Output is continuous (once the machine warms up) but can be adjusted. Different blower output speeds are available, so you can set and keep the level of haze where you like it. The nozzle is also adjustable, allowing you to direct the haze at the perfect source. A wired timer controller is built into the machine, giving you the power to automatically trigger interval and duration of fog output.
The Hurricane Haze 2D is for use only with Chauvet DJ water-based fog fluid products. Their High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG) is recommended for optimal performance.
Running out haze fluid doesn’t need to be a problem. A fluid level indicator on the side of the Hurricane Haze 2D shows its fill level while you still have time to refill. If the tank does get to empty, this indicator automatically powers the machine off, preserving its performance for longer life.
Operation of the Hurricane Haze 2D is smooth whether you have an existing setup or are using the machine on its own. Set the machine in DMX mode and connect a DMX cable to the DMX input to control the Hurricane Haze 2D with a DMX controller. To operate the Hurricane Haze 2D on its own, simply plug the fixture in and turn it on.
Chauvet DJ Hurricane Haze 2D Features
- Water-based haze machine creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
- Ensures the haze is always ready by emitting a continuous output after the initial warm-up time
- Easily set the DMX functions and stand-alone settings using the digital display
- Adjust the haze output and blower speeds in stand-alone mode using the digital display (no controller needed)
- Aim the haze where it is needed using the user-adjustable output angle
- Low-fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine when the tank is empty
- Increase convenience with the included wired, timer remote (HC-T) complete with storage compartment
- Hurricane Haze 2D haze machine1
- Power cord1
- FC-T remote1
- DMX channels2
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Heat-up time5 minutes
- Input voltage120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power and current533 W, 4.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Tank capacity0.7 gal (2.5 l)
- Output1,200 cfm
- Fluid consumption8.2 ml/min
- Remote length15 ft (4.5 m)
- ApprovalsCE, MET
- Weight18.7 lbs (8.5 kg)
- Dimensions11.2 x 10.5 x 13.7"