The OM11 vocal dynamic microphone has a long legacy, first issued in 1985 as the handmade OM1. The OM11 microphone is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, studio, and broadcast applications. Its sharp, crisp vocal sound, resistance to feedback, and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion are trademarks of the OM11. The response of the OM11 is tailored to cut through the mix, providing extra presence and articulation to the vocals even at very high stage volumes.
The OM11 dynamic vocal microphone is designed with a tight, uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps isolate the vocals on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz, the OM11 employs a VLM™(Very Low Mass) diaphragm for a very clean and natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The OM11 hypercardioid microphone is well balanced, comfortable to hold, and durable. Roadworthy construction includes a two stage machined brass body, durable black matte-coat finish, dent resistent steel mesh grill and gold plated XLR connector.
The OM11 Vocal Dynamic Microphone is great for:
- Lead or backing vocals
- Live recording
- Home studio - vocal and instrument
Audix OM11 Features
- Concert level, professional vocal mic for live sound, broadcast and studio
- Clear, accurate vocal sound that cuts through the mix
- Precision machined brass construction
- Extremely low handling noise
- Handles exceptionally high SPLs without distortion
- VLM Capsule
- 1x OM11 Vocal Microphone1
- 1x MC1 Microphone Clip1
- 1x P1 Carrying pouch1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternHypercardioid
- Frequency Response50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance200 ohms
- Sensitivity1.9 mV/Pa
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Housingzinc alloy with black finish
- Length: 7"
- Weight: 13 oz (370 g)