The S2466 is the perfect combination of sound absorption and visual appeal. This 24” W x 66” L x 1.6” D Sorber sound absorption baffle is commonly used as the center piece of ClearSonic's SL7266 & SL8466 LidPac systems and as a component of SBT66 bass traps. It is constructed of a lightweight rigid fiberglass panel covered in dark-grey sound absorbing fabric, making it easy to blend with your décor. And, like all Sorber products, it is effective at absorbing vibrations and sound waves to help lower reflections in a room. The S2466 can also be attached to walls or hung from ceilings as general acoustic treatment for your living room, classroom, conference room, or recording studio. If you need an effective solution to lower reverberations in any space, the S2466 is your ticket to ear nirvana.
1.6-inch thick SORBER sound absorption baffles outperform the industry standard 1-inch thick baffles by at least 50%, and are especially efficient at absorbing lower frequencies. SORBER baffles feature a compressed fiberglass core that is encased in a tough Velcro-receptive charcoal gray cloth and are available in free-standing, Velcro-tackable or booth lid system models. SORBER also can be attached to walls and hung from the ceiling to dramatically improve room acoustics. This 24" x 66" baffle can be used as part of a large format lid system, attached to walls, or hung from ceilings as general acoustic treatment.
All SORBER products are extremely efficient at soaking up sound and enjoy Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) ratings greater than 90%. All SORBER products have earned the super safe Class A fire rating.
ClearSonic S2466 SORBER Features
- 1.6" thick, 24" length, 66" height
- Especially efficient for absorbing lower frequencies
- Noise Reduction Coefficient rating above 90%
- Compressed fiberglass core encased in a tough Velcro-receptive cloth
- Commonly used as part of a large format lid system
- Can be attached to walls or hung from the ceiling
- Class A fire rating
- Used as a center lid panel for isolation booths or part of a bass trap
- Great as acoustic treatment for studio, stage, House of Worship, conference rooms, classrooms, and industrial settings
- Constructed of a lightweight rigid fiberglass panel and sound absorbing fabric
- Velcro receptive
- 1.00 overall NRC rating
- S2466 SORBER sound absorption baffle1
- Sorber Features
- Proprietary 1.6” thick rigid fiberglass core - provides superior sound absorption compared to acoustic foam and other fiberglass baffles. Allows panels to free stand (S2466x2) or lay on top of an acrylic shield (LidPacs).
- Velcro-receptive acoustic fabric jacket – provides another layer of sound absorption and allows Sorber baffles to attach to acrylic material or other Sorber baffles with Velcro.
- Sewn seams – fabric jacket fully covers inner fiberglass. No glue is used and there is no exposed fiberglass.
- Dimensions24” W x 66” L Sorber sound absorption baffle provides 11 square feet of coverage
- MaterialConstructed of a lightweight rigid fiberglass panel and sound absorbing fabric