1.6-inch thick SORBER sound absorption baffles outperform the industry standard 1-inch thick baffles by at least 50%, and are especially efficient at absorbing lower frequencies. SORBER baffles feature a compressed fiberglass core that is encased in a tough Velcro-receptive charcoal gray cloth and are available in free-standing, Velcro-tackable or booth lid system models. SORBER also can be attached to walls and hung from the ceiling to dramatically improve room acoustics. This 24" x 66" baffle can be used as part of a large format lid system, attached to walls, or hung from ceilings as general acoustic treatment.
All SORBER products are extremely efficient at soaking up sound and enjoy Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) ratings greater than 90%. All SORBER products have earned the super safe Class A fire rating.
- 1.6" thick, 24" length, 66" height
- Especially efficient for absorbing lower frequencies
- Noise Reduction Coefficient rating above 90%
- Compressed fiberglass core encased in a tough Velcro-receptive cloth
- Commonly used as part of a large format lid system
- Can be attached to walls or hung from the ceiling
- Class A fire rating
- S2466 SORBER sound absorption baffle1