The MQ60H is a wall mount monitor speaker designed to guarantee uniform coverage of a large area in order to limit the number of speakers and therefore the installation points.
It is a two-way speaker with three transducers: the 5“ woofer and the two horn-loaded dome tweeters with constant directivity are positioned in such a way as to ensure the maximum listening comfort within the area covered. Installation is carried out in two phases: first, you mount the support on the wall and make the electrical connections; when all the works are completed, you insert the speaker and make a quick connection.
RCF MQ-60H Features
- Two way Bass reflex speaker for music reproduction
- Speaker composed by 5" woofer 5" and 2 x 1" dome tweeter
- Max output power 120 W
- Bypass configuration input 16 O, output power 60 W RMS
- 30W - 20W - 10W - 5W output power for 100 V line
- 15W - 10W - 5W - 2,5W output power for 70 V line
- 2600 Hz crossover frequencies with attenuation 12/12 dB/oct
- Dynamic Protection on woofer and tweeter