The RS-702 is a two-channel analog beltpack that can carry power and audio through the XLR-6 line connector. Each beltpack combines high headroom, low-noise audio and shaped frequency contour (the "Clear-Com Sound") to deliver clear audio.
The RS-702 features LEDs on the top of the beltpack for visual indication of incoming and outgoing call signaling. A mic preamp enables intelligible voice communication for every volume level. Recessed rotary volume control, Talk and Call keys guard against accidental activation. The RS-702 has low operating current to allow for more beltpacks in a daisy-chain. Additionally, a thumbwheel level adjustment is available for Program In.
Clear-Com RS-702 Features
- Visual LED indicators on top of keypad
- Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
- Recessed rotary controls for Volume with end stops
- Concealed, programmable DIP switches
- XLR-6 line connectors for 2-channel + program audio
- Fully compatible with current and previous Clear-Com analog partyline systems
- Low operating current for more beltpack daisy-chaining
- Rugged and strong construction
- "Clear-Com Sound" for intelligible audio