The CP8 from QSC is an 8-inch powered speaker. Part of QSC’s CP series of loudspeakers, the CP8 is a great solution for sound applications that need a powerful performance in a compact construction. The CP8 is ideal for a wide range of applications, including entertainment, education, business, or House of Worship.
Like all CP loudspeakers, the CP8 is covered by a global Six-Year Warranty.
More about QSC’s CP Series
The first thing you notice about the Compact Powered Loudspeaker series is the size. CP speakers deliver a big sound from a small package. This compact size comes with the added benefit of the speakers being remarkably lightweight, making them easy to load, carry, lift, and set up in myriad portable and permanent sound systems.
CP isn’t just about size. It’s about power. The built-in 1000-watt (peak) power module is highly efficient, delivering ample burst and continuous power to the loudspeaker’s matching transducers. Advanced DSP is also built into CP speakers, equipping them to meet—and exceed—performance expectations.
Achieve accurate audio and full signal integrity, even in high SPL scenarios. CP speakers feature carefully tailored, subtle, and sophisticated dynamics processing that protects the drivers from damage and prevents distortion. Meanwhile, convection cooling functionality dissipates heat (even in extreme climates), all without adding background noise.
CP provides one-touch access to DSP control via preset contours for the most common audio applications, such as:
- Default (Full-Range)
- Default with External Subwoofer
- Dance with External Subwoofer
- Floor Monitor
Mix up to three input sources (mic/line, line, music playback device) simultaneously for a single-box PA that sets up in seconds. As part of a larger system, both models can be used as a main PA (with included pole mount), floor monitor, or musical instrument amplifier. Utilizing the optional yoke mount (sold separately), the CPs can be securely attached to a wall or truss.
QSC CP8 Features
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction™ for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Light weight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- CP8 compact powered speaker1
- AC power cord1
- Configurationtwo-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer8" cone
- HF Transducer1.4" compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)56Hz - 20,000Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)53Hz - 20,000Hz
- Nominal Coverage90° axisymetric
- Max. Rated SPL124 dB
- Class D
- Peak: 800W (LF), 200W (HF)
- 2x gain
- Mic Boost Push Switch
- 6-way Contour Selection Switch
- Power LED
- 2x Input Signal LED
- Input B MIC selected LED
- Limiter active LED
- 2x locking XLR/F 1/4" combo (line input and mic/line input)
- 1x 3.5mm TRS (stereo input)
- 1x XLR/M (mix output)
- 1x IEC power connector
- AC Power Inputuniversal power supply 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 power)100 VAC, 0.75A - 240VAC 0.31A
- Enclosure Materialpolypropylene
- Attachment PointsM8 threaded insert
- Grille18 gauge powder-coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD)16.2" x 10.7" x 10.1"
- Weight21 pounds