Built for years of reliable use, the TASCAM RC-1F is a rugged addition to your recording and performance rig. With a low profile design providing incredible stability and a wide rubber footpad for easy control, the RC-1F is a premium quality, momentary footswitch for start/stop, punch in/punch out control and more.
RC-1F is a simple, momentary (non-latching) footswitch for hands-free control of several Tascam products. It is made of durable casting with a heavy-duty metal spring mechanism, offers slip-resistant rubber surfaces on top and bottom sides and comes with a 1.80 m long connection cable with 6.3-mm phone plug. For maximum flexibility, a polarity switch on the rear allows to select between normally-open and normally-closed operation.
Tascam RC-1F Features
- Unlatched (momentary) foot switch
- Built-in 6’ cable with
- 1/4” phone plug on terminating end
- Polarity switch allows for selection of normally open or normally closed operation
- Durable metal case with heavy-duty spring mechanism
- Compatible with TASCAM Devices such as Model 24, Digital Portastudios, TA-1VP and more
- RC-1F Momentary Foot Switch1
- Dimensions (W×D×H)83×102×28 mm
- Weight0.3 kg