SoundGrid Rack is a plugin that runs within the VENUE S6L environment and loads up to 8 SoundGrid-compatible Waves plugins per instance. All standard VENUE plugin features apply, including Config and Show modes, delay compensation, snapshot automation, and detailed tactile control of plugin parameters.
You can run up to 128 mono or 64 stereo SoundGrid Racks within the S6L, each containing up to 8 plugins. The included SoundGrid Inventory component (also available as a separate download from Waves Central) manages your SoundGrid network and allows you to monitor its status.
To complete the system, you’ll also need the WSG-HD Waves SoundGrid Option Card (purchased separately from Avid), VENUE software version 5.7 or later, a Waves SoundGrid server to process the plugins, and Waves plugin licenses of your choice. With the WSG-HD card installed in the console’s engine, you can connect up to two Waves SoundGrid servers (primary and redundant) directly to the S6L system, with no additional interface, network switch or computer host necessary: a focused, simplified, powerful setup to meet your most grueling live sound demands.
Waves SGRCK SoundGrid Rack Features
- Run Waves plugins directly within your Avid VENUE | S6L console
- 128 audio paths at 96 kHz
- Follows standard operation of all plugins in the VENUE plug-in rack
- Tactile control surface mapping for all Waves plugins
- Snapshot automation for plugin parameters
- Legacy VENUE show file compatibilityServer redundancy with automatic failover
- No external computer host or network switch necessary
- SGRCK SoundGrid Rack for VENUE1
- System Requirements
- Avid S6L running VENUE 18.104.22.168 and above, with 8GB RAM.
- The console must be equipped with two AVB cards
- Supports Waves V14 and V13 plugins