Waves' most affordable DSP server yet, the SoundGrid Proton server takes the load off your computer and gives you more plugin processing power when mixing in the studio or live.
In the studio, use the Proton server with the audio interface and DAW you already have in order to free up your computer’s CPU and offload plugin processing to the server. Or use the Proton server with a SoundGrid audio interface to record with plugins without latency.
When mixing live, use the Proton server with a SoundGrid audio interface and any compatible mixing console to process audio using Waves plugins at ultra-low latency. The Proton server is ideal for use with 32-channel live sound hardware consoles (via the SuperRack plugin rack), or with the 32-channel configuration of the Waves eMotion LV1 software mixer.
With sleek industrial design for elegance and durability, the half-rack 1U slick aluminum casing can be easily mounted using rack ears or placed side-by-side with an additional half-rack 1U device within a rack shelf. It can be paired with the Axis Proton Waves-optimized computer. Combine the two with the eMotion LV1 32-stereo-channel mixer to build the ultimate compact live mixing system for a 32-stereo-channel setup.
Small enough to fit in your backpack, you can easily take the Proton server with you and supercharge your mixing power anywhere you go.
Waves SoundGrid Proton Features
- Get more processing power for running Waves plugins
- Affordable price and exceptional performance
- NEW: Sleek industrial design
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 48 kHz
- Intel® Celeron® CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 1 x 1GbE Ethernet ports
- 1 x HDMI port2 x USB ports
- Use with any SoundGrid interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect: See complete instructions
- Can be racked in a 1U rack shelf accessory
- Waves SoundGrid Proton Server1
- 6-month warranty (Extended warranties optional)1
- CPUIntel® Celeron J4125
- RAM4 GB
- LAN CardIntel® I211
- Dimensions (L x H x D)8.7 x 3.4 x 10.9 inches (22 x 4.2 x 27.7 cm)
- Device Weight4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
- Package Weight7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Power Consumption110/220V 15 W
- Operating Environment temperature range50° to 95°F / 10° to 35°C
- Max Environment temperature104°F / 40°C