One-C is a custom-designed, optimized DSP unit that relieves your computer of plugin processing. Whether you're mixing a live show or tracking overdubs in the studio, real-time plugin processing is a must. The One-C server gives you exactly that, and at lightning-fast speeds: latency as low as 0.8 ms at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz.
The latest generation of Waves’s SoundGrid servers boasts a new sleek industrial design built for elegance and durability. The One-C’s rugged, all-metal 2U casing is only half the width of a standard 19-inch rack—rack-mount a single server using rack ears, or mount two servers side-by-side using a rack shelf.
One-C features LED indicators for easy network and temperature monitoring, and sturdy RAM positioning to withstand the rigors of the road. Small enough so you can easily take it with you to any production or session, the One-C server lets you mix plugin-rich sessions wherever you go.
Waves One-C SoundGrid Server Features
- Adds more processing power to your system
- Quiet fan design: fan speed auto-adjusts based on CPU temperature
- Ultra-low latency—as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1 – 96 kHz
- Rugged Neutrik etherCon connector
- Powerful Intel® 10th Generation i3-10300, 8 GB RAM
- Process plugins in real time by adding a SoundGrid interface
- Sleek new industrial design with all-metal 2U casing
- Offload plugins using any ASIO/Core Audio I/O
- Enhanced with sturdy RAM positioning for added reliability
- Rack-mount with rack ears, or mount two on a single rack shelf
- LEDs for easy network and temperature monitoring
- Free 1-year warranty, extended warranties available
- One-C SoundGrid Server1
- One Year Warranty1