Don't be fooled by its size, the SoundGrid Moblie server definitely packs a powerful punch. With an Intel® Core™ i5 processor and 4 GB of RAM you can pile on quite a bit of processing tasks, making it suitable to power your plugins in small live shows as well as in the studio.
No different than the full sized, rack-mountable SoundGrid servers, latency is extremely low as ever: 0.8 ms at 44.1–96kHz. This positions the SoundGrid Mobile Server in an exceptional price/performance sweet spot for mobile DSP.
Paired with a SoundGrid audio interface, the Mobile server allows you to record and monitor through plugins in real time. With a non-SoundGrid interface, it takes the plugin processing load off your computer during mixing and editing sessions.
The carefully designed aluminum casing makes it a tough companion for your traveling adventures. Just throw it in your backpack alongside your laptop, audio interface and headphones and you still have room for more.
Waves SoundGrid Mobile Server Features
- Boost your plugin processing power live or in the studio
- Plugin processing power that goes with you
- Fits in a backpack with room for more
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8ms at 44.1-96kHz
- Durable aluminum casing
- Use with any SoundGrid audio interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os) for real-time processing for live-mixing/recording with plugins
- 6-month warranty
- SoundGrid Mobile Server1
- PowerDC (100~240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Power AdapterDC 12V 3A (UL/CE/FCC Certified)
- Sampling Rates44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
- CPU: Intel® Skylake Core™ i5-6200u
- RAM: 4 GB
- Motherboard: Nano-6000C
- LAN Card: Realtek® on-board
- Operating CPU Temperature: 86°F to 167°F (30°C to 75°C)
- USB: 1 port on the front
- HDMI: 1 port on the rear
- Ethernet: RJ45 connector
- Operating Environment Temperature50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C)
- Dimensions (LxHxD)5.5" x 1.49" x 5.4"
- Weight1.5 pounds