Don't be fooled by its size, the SoundGrid Moblie server definitely packs a powerful punch. With an Intel® Core™ i5 processor and 4 GB of RAM you can pile on quite a bit of processing tasks, making it suitable to power your plugins in small live shows as well as in the studio.
No different than the full sized, rack-mountable SoundGrid servers, latency is extremely low as ever: 0.8 ms at 44.1–96kHz. This positions the SoundGrid Mobile Server in an exceptional price/performance sweet spot for mobile DSP.
Paired with a SoundGrid audio interface, the Mobile server allows you to record and monitor through plugins in real time. With a non-SoundGrid interface, it takes the plugin processing load off your computer during mixing and editing sessions.
The carefully designed aluminum casing makes it a tough companion for your traveling adventures. Just throw it in your backpack alongside your laptop, audio interface and headphones and you still have room for more.
Waves SoundGrid Mobile Server
- Boost your plugin processing power live or in the studio
- Plugin processing power that goes with you
- Fits in a backpack with room for more
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8ms at 44.1-96kHz
- Durable aluminum casing
- Use with any SoundGrid audio interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os) for real-time processing for live-mixing/recording with plugins
- 6-month warranty
- SoundGrid Mobile Server1
- PowerDC (100~240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Power AdapterDC 12V 3A (UL/CE/FCC Certified)
- Sampling Rates44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
- CPU: Intel® Skylake Core™ i5-6200u
- RAM: 4 GB
- Motherboard: Nano-6000C
- LAN Card: Realtek® on-board
- Operating CPU Temperature: 86°F to 167°F (30°C to 75°C)
- USB: 1 port on the front
- HDMI: 1 port on the rear
- Ethernet: RJ45 connector
- Operating Environment Temperature50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C)
- Dimensions (LxHxD)5.5" x 1.49" x 5.4"
- Weight1.5 pounds