The StudioLive 64S digital mixer from PreSonus is a 64-channel mixer that brings the power of a large format console to small format digital mixing. Powered by the new quad-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, the StudioLive 64S digital mixer is equipped with 76 mixing channels, 43 mix buses, and 526 simultaneous processors—including 8 stereo reverberation systems, and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus. Tightly integrated with an entire suite of state-of-the-art software (UC Surface touch-control software, QMix®-UC, Studio One® Artist DAW, and the intuitive Capture® multitrack recording application), the StudioLive 64S and the complete PreSonus® StudioLive Series III ecosystem of AVB networking products allow you to configure a system that is truly customized for your needs, whether you’re mixing in the studio or on stage.
- Powered by the new quad-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class.
- 76 input-channel digital mixer with 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders.
- 43 mix buses including Main Mono/Center bus with perchannel level send and Center Divergence control.
- 526 simultaneous processors with State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus.
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses.
- Compatible with iOS and iPadOS devices including iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, and iPhones.