Power supply not included - requires IEC cable.
Access four separate SSDs via one high speed 10 Gb/s USB-C connection with the Blackmagic MultiDock 10G. Specifically designed for the film and TV industry, there is an independent SATA driver chip on each disk for data transfer speeds fast enough for editors, colorists, and media management on set.
All metal MultiDock 10G takes up 1 RU and can be mounted in any professional rack. Illuminated disk indicator in each disk slot shows when disks are being accessed. Two USB-C connections and a slide switch on the rear panel allow selecting between using four disk slots on one USB-C connection or two slots on each USB-C connection for shared use. Built-in AC power supply provides enough power to run four SSDs or hard disks at the same time.
With support for up to four independent 2.5” SSDs, you can edit directly from the disks you recorded onto. There are also four independent disk slots, so you can mount all your media from one shoot at once. Any 2.5” SSD can be used.
Use the MultiDock 10G with other Blackmagic gear. Access media recorded with the URSA Mini Pro SSD Recorder, add SSD compatibility to HyperDeck Extreme 8K, even stripe multiple disks together for a super-fast RAID array.
Blackmagic Design MultiDock 10G Features
- Use 4 independent SSDs via a 10 Gb/s USB-C connection
- Independent SATA driver chip on each disk
- Illuminated disk indicator
- 2 USB-C connections
- 1 RU size can be mounted in any professional rack
- All metal design
- Works with URSA Mini Pro SSD Recorder and HyperDeck Extreme 8K
- MultiDock 10G1
- SD card with user manual1
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty1
- SSD Interface: 4 x 2.5" SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Computer Interface: 2 x USB‑C 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Power RequirementsPower Supply 1 x Internal 100 - 240 AC
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later
- Windows 8.1 and 10
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32°to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 45º C (-4º to 113º F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing