Power supply not included - requires IEC cable.
Add the Videohub Master Control Pro to have a hardware control panel for your Smart Videohub router.
The Smart Videohub mixed format routers have built-in video monitoring and spin knob router control in a machined aluminum body. Visual routing is extremely convenient and makes routing faster since you can route video simply by looking at it. Smart Videohub models are available with 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI technology, and with varying numbers of inputs. A CleanSwitch router is also available.
Access your whole router without losing any speed with the Videohub Master Control Pro. Use spin knob control or direct button entry to scroll through router sources and destinations. There are 21 programmable buttons to choose from that control sources and destinations over a network. Program those buttons via USB on the included software. Routes are all displayed on the LCD. Controller is a small 1 RU and can be powered via DC or Ethernet connection, making it ideal for large broadcast systems or portable racks.
Blackmagic Design Videohub Features
- Hardware controller for Videohub series
- Access your router without losing speed
- Spin knob control
- Direct button entry
- 21 buttons, programmable via USB on the included software
- LCD displays routes
- 1RU size
- Power via DC or Ethernet connection
- Ideal for large broadcast systems or portable racks
- Videohub Master Control Pro1
- One Year Limited Warranty1
- Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet In and Out. Power over ethernet supported on Ethernet In. No power over ethernet on Ethernet Out.
- RS-422: In and Out (for future implementation)
- Computer Interface: USB-C for configuration and software updates.
- Power: 100 - 240 AC
- Hardware Control21 assignable buttons with scroll wheel for fast selection of source and destination. LCD information screen
- Internal SoftwareInternal Software upgrade via included firmware updater application via USB or ethernet
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.15 Catalina, Mac 11.1 Big Sur or later
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Physical Installation1 rack unit size. Less than 3 inches deep
- Button ConfigurationIncluded free for Windows™ and Mac™ via USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface
- Power Requirements
- Power Fail Requirements: Button configurations and router communication preserved and restored instantly at power on. Button configuration can also be saved for later recall.
- Power Supply: Internal 100 - 240 V AC
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing