Shure BLX® wireless rack-mount presenter system provides a sound solution to free up your hands and make yourself mobile while speaking. Microphone earset connects to the bodypack transmitter, which can operate up to 300 feet away (line of sight) from the receiver. Professional quality and simple setup with an intuitive interface come together to create legendary audio performance right out of the box. These features and more make this wireless system a great choice for lecturers and presenters, worship leaders, actors in community theatres, and more.
The Shure BLX14R/MX53 wireless microphone system communicates between the BLX4R receiver and the BLX1 bodypack transmitter. Rack mount receiver fits neatly into an existing setup or on its own. QuickScan frequency selection finds the best available frequency for the receiver and transmitter with just one touch at setup. In addition to fast frequency selection, this analog receiver delivers improved linearity and frequency response. LED indicators on the receiver display the status of audio levels so gain can be adjusted as needed. The rack mount kit is included, and the antennas are removable for quick antenna distribution.
Paired to the receiver is the BLX1 bodypack transmitter. Worn either on a belt or a guitar strap, this bodypack transmitter is lightweight and will go unnoticed by audiences and speakers alike. With a battery life of up to 14 hours and an LED indicator for low battery level, this wireless system lasts through even long uses. Functions such as group and channel selection and gain adjustment can be done right from the bodypack transmitter. The on/off switch is easily accessible and uses a toggle design, providing tactile indication when the transmitter is on.
Subminiature microphone MX153 offers exceptional speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection in a comfortable earset design. Improved gain before feedback makes this omnidirectional mic ideal for business presentations, A/V conferences, houses of worship, and live sound reinforcement. Protective elements include Kevlar reinforced cable, windscreens, and CommShield® Technology that guards against interference from digital bodypack transmitters and RF cellular devices.
Shure BLX14R/MX53 Features
- Simple setup and intuitive interface
- Up to 14 hours of battery life
- Single and dual rackmount kit offer flexibility in setup
- CommShield® Technology in the microphone prevents interference
- Earset mic is discreet and comfortable in speaking applications
- MX153 Earset Microphone1
- BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter1
- BLX4R Rack Mount Receiver1
- Single and Dual Rackmount Kit1
- 1/4 Wave Antennas2
- Zipper Bag1
- Power Supply1
- AA Batteries2
- Working Range: 91 m (300 ft) Line of Sight
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone: 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- BLX1 Transmitter
- Audio Input Level
- max: -16 dBVmaximum
- min (0 dB): +10 dBVmaximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.33" x 2.52" x 0.83"
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (75 g), without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
- BLX4R Receiver
- Output Impedance
- XLR connector: 200 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector: –20.5 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 1.65 in. X 7.80 in.X 6.42 in. (42 mm X 198 mm X 163 mm) H x W x D
- Weight without antennas: 2.2 lbs (998 g)
- Housing: Molded ABS, steel
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 260 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)