The Electro-Voice 309A suspension shock mount was designed specifically for use with the RE20, RE27N/D, and RE320 dynamic microphones. It provides near-perfect shock isolation for those already internally shock mounted microphones. For most applications, attach directly to the recording boom or to a floor stand.
Quickly install the compatible Electro-Voice microphones without tools with this mount. A double safety factor is provided to ensure that the microphone will remain attached to the shock mount under any conditions. First a “bayonet” locking action assures that the microphone will not fall out of the shock mount under its own weight. Additionally, a set screw (wing type) can be tightened to lock the microphone in place after it has been properly positioned. Four molded neoprene shock cords suspend and support the microphone within an aluminum and steel framework to effectively isolate it from mechanical shock and vibration.
Electro-Voice 309A Features
- For use with RE20, RE27N/D, and RE320 dynamic mics
- Can typically be attached directly to recording boom or a floor stand
- "Bayonet" locking action helps shock mount hold up microphone weight
- Wing type set screw can be tightened to lock microphone in place after positioning
- Constructed of molded neoprene shock cords within an aluminum and steel framework
- 309A Suspension shock mount1
- Stand adapter with 5/8"-27 thread1
- Materialaluminum and ABS resin
- Rotation360 degrees swivel
- Height9.09 inches
- Width6.44 inches
- Depth6.06 inches
- Weight11 ounces